Support YSKP Through Kroger Community Rewards
WHAT IS KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS? As part of their efforts to support local communities, Kroger set up ‘Kroger Community Rewards.’ Anyone with a Kroger Plus Card can register to fund raise for a local non-profit that participates in the program. Every time a registered card is swiped at check out, a portion of the proceeds is set aside for the selected group.
In other words, all you have to do is register your card and then use it when you shop to get money for YSKP!
DON’T HAVE A KROGER PLUS CARD? They are available at any Kroger store.
Follow the steps below:
1. Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Click on Sign In/Register (If you already have an online account, skip to step #7)
3. Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
4. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
5. You will then get a message to check your email inbox. Within that message, click on the link in the body of the email.
6. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
7. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
8. Update or confirm your information.
9. Enter 83780 for the NPO number or YS Kids Playhouse for the organization.
10. Select organization from list and click on confirm.
11. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you have registered your card(s).
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thanks for helping to support original theatre for youth!